About Embodied Living
Embodied Living offers transformational coaching, therapy, training and classes from an ethical standpoint. We are experienced therapists, coaches and trainers who want to make a difference and offer our expertise and services to provide maximum impact within the local community.
We are a not-for-personal-profit organisation that trades and earns money whilst providing psychological health services, exercise-related health programmes, health education, employment and other benefits to the community. Our profits are used to expand the services that we provide and offer affordable therapies for local people.
We believe in social progress and human potential. And we want to give access to powerful therapeutic and transformational programmes to everyone including those who are less privileged, economically or socially. We use our profits for this end. We believe that business or companies have a responsibility to their local community and should not be in it just for profit or greed.
About Sue Tupling
Embodied Living is run by Sue Tupling. Sue, who was previously executive trustee of the International Stress Management Association and co-founder of the Coaching Foundation - West Midlands, is a psychotherapist (in training) and yoga teacher, an accredited stress management practitioner and qualified and experienced executive and therapeutic coach.
She is an Advanced Master Practitioner of the applied psychology of NLP and is also a qualified NLP trainer. A qualified yoga teacher (Yoga Academy and BWY), Sue has been coaching people therapeutically for over six years and has specialised in yoga therapy for depression and anxiety and other mental health issues. She is currently completing her training to be a UKCP accredited psychotherapist.
Sue has been practicing yoga and meditation for over 20 years, NLP and therapeutic models for over 10 years, and she has been training/coaching for over six years. Her unique approach to working with individuals is inspired by her own experience of the power of these modalities to change her life in a deep and transforming way. Sue's teachings are flavoured with yoga, breath work, mindfulness, Seishindo, self relations therapy, and neuro-linguistic psychotherapy. By working with the positive aspects of problem and symptoms, Sue’s work helps people cultivate balance and harmony in their life.
Sue's Qualifications and Credentials:
- Diploma in NLP Psychotherapy (post grad level, currently completing)
- Certified Ericksonian Hypnotherapist
- Advanced Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (over 120 days NLP training)
- Accredited therapeutic coach (INLPTA)
- Qualified Yoga and Yoga nidra teacher (BWY Dip), (Yoga Academy/Satyananda accredited)
- Foundation course in Shiatsu and diploma in acupressure (SAC Dip)
- Accredited executive coach (Academy of Executive Coaching)
- Certified trainer of business-focused NLP (ANLP)
- NLP Certificate in Teaching Excellence (Society of NLP)
- MSc and BSc (Hons) - Aston University and University of Aberdeen
- Member of the International Stress Management Association (ISMA)
- Member of the Neuro-linguistic Psychotherapy and Counseling Association (NLPtCA)
We have a light, airy and spacious space with plenty of parking, close to
Junction 14 of the M6. Drink and all materials (yoga mats and props,
biofeedback and monitoring devices etc) are all supplied.
Contact Us to Find out More